যেদিন আমি হারিয়ে যাব, বুঝবে সেদিন বুঝবে, অস্তপারের সন্ধ্যাতারায় আমার খবর পুছবে -

Sunday 30 May 2010

At My Gaze No Longer Laughs the Rose

At My Gaze No Longer Laughs the Rose
Kazi Nazrul Islam
Translation: Kabir Chowdhury
=========================
At my gaze no longer laughs the rose,
At the music of my words no longer blossoms forth the flowers


What is the use of going to the fair
With the garland of the withered smile ?
Dose the dark night amaze her disheveled hair
Without looking at the moon for a while ?


The southern wind brings the springs yet
But in the garden the nightingale sings no more.
No more does the wild flower in the forest
Dance at the sight of the moon


Something is lost, something is missing,
My heart feels so empty and old.
Ah me, at whose cruel touch
Has my heart grown so cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment